Wednesday 26 October 2016

Build-a-thon completed!

You've seen some of the drop zone commander bits I've been painting going up on the blog. Well what about the rest of the challenge, building and basing everything, making trophies for pick and Mix, and finishing my iron cross entry? Well as you can see below I've managed to get everything done for this month.
 Here are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies, for Pick and Mix.

 A large collection of models that have now been built! Just need to get painting now!

And here is my Iron Cross entry, a Churchill 3" gun carrier, from home defence duties. You've seen this before, but I've added a plinth and plaque to the model for display purposes.

Next month challenge is simple, to paint up all the drop zone commander stuff I currently have, with the exception of the Hades, so 10 mechs and 4 stands of sirens.

No comments:

Post a Comment